Can't change switch to allow route from Bedzin signal P

RockHawk

In the attached screenshot I have a train waiting at signal P.  I tried pulling and pushing the buttons I've put red circles around, but the switches to allow the route to the mainline didn't change.

I'm not 100% sure whether this is a bug or I'm doing the wrong thing, but I tried many nearby buttons and ran out of ideas.

I logged out and the AI was able to move the switches and release the train, but then I was also unable to set them back to straight when I logged back in again.

Edited to add: This was in EN3 at 13:50-14:00 server time today (21/01).

20230121215439_1-circled.jpg

Edited by RockHawk
Add server and date/time

I appreciate in the short term just disabling stuff is helpful to keep trains running - but it would be good if SG had the same restrictions to avoid trains getting stuck.

Long term, I would've thought it would be better if bits of the panel weren't randomly disabled.  I guess the original panel doesn't indicate which sections are electrified, but maybe it would be good to apply some artistic licence here and indicate the end of electrified sections clearly on the panel, so players don't make this mistake by accident.

• I agree 1

Yeah, it is possible for Sosnowiec to send trains down this line using Sz but it would be stuck at Bedzin (unless it is AI because AI can obviously set the points.
To avoid this happening there needs to be something preventing SG to send trains onto this line, as mentioned above.

• I agree 1