Zawiercie - unauthorized departure

jiklobka

Dispatching at Zawiercie, freight train 644034 departed from signal E5 at the time when departure was given by signal E3 to the train waiting next to it. It eventually got routed to the CMK together with pendolino 4128. (So the correct route check failed.)

The situation was preceded by the configuration in the screenshot - there was a closure of the track 2 on line 4 between Zawiercie and Gora Wlodowska, agreed upon by the dispatchers (some players who did not want to wait were sent to the correct track). To breathe some life into the station, I held up AI freight trains until their scheduled departure (or player freight trains if they agreed). Since 644034 came from Lazy on track 2, I stored it on track 5, not in the 1xx track group. A pendolino was coming from GW so that player-controlled pendolino 4128 had to have a layover of cca 7 mins. After the track was clear and the automatic block direction has been switched, 4128 got a straight exit from signal E5 to track 2 of line 4. After the route was set and 4128 departed, I tended to another train and when I focused back on the track 2 of line 4, there was the 644034 a block behind 4128 (which was doing 160 km/h - so maybe they got moving at the same time?).

This happened at 16:10 - 16:15 16.1.2023 at CZ1 server.

I am looking forward to more such signalboxes and some maneuvres too (then it might be a task for some coop mode though)! Good job!

image.thumb.jpeg.348ef3c78f624d68d9afd0a879829895.jpeg

SimRail_log_2023-01-16_12-49-55.txt