Timetable Improvements

A suggestion that I'm sure is on the docket for early access already, but I feel is worth mentioning as we haven't gotten anything official one way or the other.

A timetable overhaul where consists are penned/stabled at night (minus overnight trains/those that would be running; maybe add a few to keep some variety) and peak hours have more trains than the normal scheduling. As it stands, like the playtest, we seem to be running on a one-hour timeloop. I think it would be reasonable to ask for a proper 24-hour timetable that adapts based on the time of day. 

I'm guessing something like this is intended after shunting comes in/the ability to remove present trains from being selectable on the board to some extent. But I'd still like it noted that we most assuredly need, if/when functionality is established, a better timetable with time-of-day changes. I'd also ask it be more padded; include trains that are only briefly on the playable area (as non-playable trains) to fill the lines up and better match true-to-world operations and congestion.

• I agree 1