sound (cutting out on me a bit)

Gazz292

i'm not sure if i have an issue with my laptop, or it's a thing in SimRail.

I have been driving the EU07 pretty much exclusively, and i've always noticed that using the train brake lever, sometimes it will be silent when i move it from running position to the first notch,
other times i will get an air noise, but it will cut in and out... like 'pssshhhttt....<silence>..... psshhh .... <silence>   .... ssshhhhh ... <silence> ... ffffttt.... ftttt....fttttt....pssshhhh'

I've also noticed that sometimes when i operate a switch, or move the power wheel / field weakening lever after a while of doing nothing, i don't get the first sound playing, or like the very last bit of the click / thunk sound,
but afterwards all sounds will play fully as i move the wheel round more or turn the switch off again (i.e wipers and washers to clean the flies off the screen)

i'm not that good with computers, so i am not sure if this is something i need to find out what's blocking the sound on my system, or it's something others have noticed and get.

• I agree 2

Certain sound effects definitely seem to either have recording issues (I doubt this) or the engine is having a problem playing certain sounds/numbers of sounds simultaneously (maybe more likely?). I notice when interior and moving in the EP07, for example; my horn will always cut in and out audibly. It does sound like a driver messing up, but for so many of us I doubt that's the case.