Lazy not accepting train (42936)

on a real railway, you can't just get on the radio and say 'hey fred, i sent you on the wrong route, quickly reverse for 5 km before anyone notices'

There'd be lots of procedures to follow...  a train drivers worst nightmare would be entering a section / block and finding another train coming towards him.

Last night as i played it worked perfectly fine. If a train is coming on track 4 you have to press the Po4CB button and the white light underneath will change to red and if the train has passed then after a while it will go back to its original state and will light up white again.

Step one: Set the track route when done press the Y button then you will see this:20221228230603_1.thumb.jpg.f503061092f248cbe30610303da70592.jpg

Step 2: If the train is inside the station area press Po4CB. And the light under the button turns red.20221228230648_1.thumb.jpg.888af65b7dd2d0993ebfb5d5b43d636d.jpg

Step 3: Wait until the train leaves the blocked track and returns to netural position.20221228231007_1.thumb.jpg.90fb1038fe1e5e39273ea512f7d6d4f4.jpg

That's the way I do it, I don't know if it's the right way or not but it's always worked for me.

Edited by Bence

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Gazz292:

on a real railway, you can't just get on the radio and say 'hey fred, i sent you on the wrong route, quickly reverse for 5 km before anyone notices'

There'd be lots of procedures to follow...  a train drivers worst nightmare would be entering a section / block and finding another train coming towards him.

damn i dont mean at the open way 😮 let me show you a exemple a speedtrain that was send wrong from psary is driving to gora, so as gora you can say i lead you to a sidetrack there you can change the direction while i speak with psary and when the maintracks are free you can send him back so psary can send him right ^^

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

Gotya, 

I have been seeing so many times people want to click a button to make a train reverse back to the points / junction they sent it the wrong way at, so i assumed you meant the same thing, sorry about that.

I have been wondering what the official Polish railways solution is to a train being wrongly routed,
ok, in reality i imagine this is something that happens very very rarely, not every 5 minutes as it seems to do in SimRail when a dispatcher is doing things wrong... but everyone's learning here.

I imagine it would be something like you said... put the train into the nearest siding, work out an emergency movement plan, check with all other dispatchers / head office, then when it's safe, move the train in the opposite direction to another siding (but running on the correct lines for that direction) then try and find a point where it can rejoin the service... if it's an EMU than this could be accomplished fairly fast, but the train is going to be out of sequence and might delay the rest of the days running,

if it's a loco hauled train, this will take even longer with having to run around the coaches twice,
And if it's a freight train, i'd imagine you'd park him up in the siding and sort out re-routing it after the next rush hour.

• I agree 1

The train should not be there in the first place.

This is a massive problem since day one of playtest that some dipatchers are unable or unwilling to send the trains to the correct stations via the correct tracks.

Your train should have been routed to SOS Poludnie but the human dispatcher was again not able to do that. 

It is a problem with many people not knowing what they are doing. No offene here as documentantion is still lacking but after many weeks of playtest it is a damn shame that this stuff still happens on a regular basis across all servers.

The Moment you ask the people if they knew what to do or if they had a look on the forums prior dispatching they allways say no.

For me one more reason for either a strict system in place to control who is doing what or private servers.

There is no fun anymore in waiting for hours in front of red Signals because some kids rip a server by not knowing what to do and not willing to learn or read.

• I agree 2