Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

SimRail_log_2026-10-04_15-27-05.txt

Hi.

I had uninstalled this game from steam a little while ago as limited storage space on gaming SSD. I had seen the release of the Diesel DLC and I had purchased it and all the other DLC's as they were on offer. I today reinstalled a fresh copy of the game and when I tried to play I get a black screen and and what appears to be white box that you would introduce to let games know of changes then it goes and nothing. I can hear the game sound clearly ruinning in the background but no visual. I have restared steam, made sure my graphics are up to date. Verified all the steam files 3 times and I still can not play this game.

Thanks 

David

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy