can not enter another players loco

kadigeN

i'm glad that's intentional,
last thing i'd want as a driver is strangers getting in my cab, and possibly messing with the controls or trying to distract me,

With most train companies having an unauthorized person in the cab is a disciplinary offense, the only people who would have authorization would be inspectors and pilots to direct you over routes you do not sign for.

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

Am 18.12.2022 um 17:02 schrieb Gazz292:

i'm glad that's intentional,
last thing i'd want as a driver is strangers getting in my cab, and possibly messing with the controls or trying to distract me,

With most train companies having an unauthorized person in the cab is a disciplinary offense, the only people who would have authorization would be inspectors and pilots to direct you over routes you do not sign for.

same here just think you get a coffee or something and you just see how your train make a run for it xD

While I honestly don't like the idea of barging in other's cab, the message below I think is a good idea.

42 minutes ago, GeeForge said:

How can someone handle the problem when a train driven by AI is stopped? I would jump in the different train and move the locomotive (with a radio dispatch authorization).

I tried rescuing another train, but we can't couple/decouple at the moment, so yeah....