Ricardo I.
-
Posts
84 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Topics posted by Ricardo I.
-
- 1 reply
- 176 views
-
- 2 replies
- 466 views
-
- 2 replies
- 729 views
-
- 2 replies
- 955 views
-
Loosing points for missing non reachable stations seems to be back
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Multiplayer]
- 1 reply
- 513 views
-
- 1 reply
- 635 views
-
- 2 replies
- 1022 views
-
Lodz Kaliska peron 5 track 152 & 154 stop markers wrong way round
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Multiplayer]
- 2 replies
- 994 views
-
- 1 reply
- 525 views
-
- 3 replies
- 1242 views
-
- 1 reply
- 678 views
-
- 1 reply
- 670 views
-
- 1 reply
- 641 views
-
- 3 replies
- 764 views
-
Being send over the connection to the west in Kaliszka does not trigger Kaliszka LZS
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Multiplayer]
- 2 replies
- 561 views
-
Lodz Kaliska platform 1 track 8 stop marker not triggering.
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Multiplayer]
- 1 reply
- 576 views
-
979XX and 978XX being buggy between Widzew and Olechow
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Multiplayer]
- 2 replies
- 614 views
-
- 1 reply
- 654 views
-
- 1 reply
- 701 views
-
TRAXX opening main switch after activating and deactivating the BOT
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Multiplayer]
- 1 reply
- 644 views
-
- 1 reply
- 610 views
-
CD163 opposite track light does not go from red to white when switching with L
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Singleplayer]
- 2 replies
- 769 views
-
CD163 opposite track light does not go from red to white when switching with L
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Singleplayer]
- 4 replies
- 834 views
-
CD163 simulates wire icing while there is no wire icing present.
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Multiplayer]
- 1 reply
- 554 views
-
No sound after being told that someone else drives the train
By Ricardo I., in Bug reporting [Multiplayer]
- 1 reply
- 578 views