Jump to content

didsideout

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by didsideout

  1. I want to add to this topic as mine was deleted from the admins: 1. There is no platforms visualized on the domino panel - please add them. 2. When a train arrives from Glowno and the route can be released with the KoM button, the white light do not flash to show you that you can release the route.
  2. Thanks for your answer. What is the purpose of this, as the signals are on both main tracks going thru the station? I am curious why this was constructed that way on the main tracks and not on some of the bypass ones? Is this something implemented in other stations in Poland or it`s just in the game?
  3. Hi guys, sorry if my post is not for here, but this is the best topic I have found for my question. The station is Slawkow and I cant understand one thing: as you can see on both screenshots signals E1 and H2 don't have the option to set a train route but only a shunting ones. As these semaphores are normal exit ones like the others in the station why they can`t give permission for train route but just for shunting? Is this something special for Polan, because from my research in Bulgaria we don't have such depending. I think I saw the same at Katowice Zawodzie station also - you cant send train in opposite direction on both main tracks.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy