Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

My first impressions and wishlist

Hi all,

First of all I would like to say that I'm really, really impressed by the realism of this sim. As a reallife traindriver in the Netherlands, the Polish way of traindriving (and foremost the lack of safety systems) is quite something... But the looks and attention to detail in the sim (even in the middle of nowhere) are stunning and all is running well on my PC. The implementation of ETCS is very well done (I still have to find out how the National Values and regulations in Poland differ from the ones in the Netherlands).

However, there are some things that could be improved imho.

- The tutorials for both signals, safety systems and regulations and for the correct setup and driving of the various trains is mostly lacking. Luckily I found this forum which is very helpful. It would be nice to have some more information in game.

- I would love to see more scenarios with the different trains, in different times of the day, seasons etcetera. Also some less time-consuming ones would be nice.

- An option to save games/progress would be nice, so you don't have to spend several hours to complete a scenario without being able to do some other stuff in between.

- I would love to see more of the BR186 TRAXX, as I drive those beautiful machines in real life as well. Implementation of ETCS and some more functions would be great, like the Expert-line BR101 in TrainSimWorld 4.

Overall, please keep up the good work! Very well done so far and I'm looking forward to all the things that are about to come!

Kind regards,

Bas

• Like 6

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game

There is a page on this forum for user created scenarios you can check out if you like, other than that the devs are still working on the game and I think most off the stuff you mentioned is planned.

Except for ETCS in the 186 TRAXX that is, as IRL those are locked to ETCS L0 in PL, and as such the devs chose not to implement it in the game either.
Though that may be added if we get other countries in the game where ETCS is available on the 186.

Have fun playing :classic_wink:

Edited by T_cave
  • Thanks 1
  • I agree 3

As Gazz said

The sim really, really shines at multiplayer

As even the dispatchers are players (well most of the time) with them operating the signalling system and organizing traffic themselves, not to mention the other drivers whom you can have horn and light battles with, or you can get off and have a walk together or even walk into the dispatch office to scare the soul out of the dispatcher, it truly feels lively.

The content might not be much yet but the sim delivers what it has greatly. I mean irl it's not much different. You get license for a handful of trains/locs and some railway lines and you'll keep driving on them over and over again, yet no day is like the other - just like multiplayer

• Thanks 1
  • I agree 2