Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Help with shunting signals from Łazy A to B

Wobally

Hi Simrail community,

I've been working on a shunting scenario at Łazy and am having issues with setting some signals.

One such signal is Q125 (LB_Q125, coming into B from A). I want to set a maneuver from it to Tm322 (LB_Tm322). The route shows up in the LUA developer window but trying to enable it always causes a VD error. I have tried this on an empty scenario and there are no switches between the two signals. Is there any way to get this route to work?

image.png.af461cec4298b2aa259c815d995204c4.png image.png.a16a600e0e0c212a4357f59b466c73aa.png

The second case is at Tm39 (LA_Tm39, same track as before but further back). The LUA developer UI shows no routes from this signal. I tried LA_Tm39 -> t27867kps, which is where the other signals on that line to Łazy B go, but this also errored. Is there any way to set a route from this signal? Does anyone know if it is expected to work in the future?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Hi,

problem with shunting routes is that they are not really tested in all the signal boxes because we don't have shunting in Multiplayer.

To your first problem: Routes are saved as normally, but I think there is configuration problem with these signals. They are special, because they are entry signals, but you can also set shunting routes from there (in comparison to "normal" entry signals). When you try setting other shunting routes from these two signals (Q123 and Q125), you'll see that none of these are working.

Second problem: Tm39 simply has no saved routes, so you cannot set any routes there.

I don't know how such cases are handled, because there are tons of misplaced/not-working/wrong-saved shunting signals, especially in Warszawa.

• Thanks 1