"Order received/executed/rejected" messages not displaying on computer dispatch panels

I have been facing an issue for a while now where dispatching on any station with computer equipment. The messages for when you give a command do not display, instead I see only the command I have given. Usually this is only a mild inconvenience, but when there are a lot of trains around and I am trying to set routes quickly one after the other, the lack of ORDER REJECTED message makes it impossible to know if the panel is waiting on some switches to respond and turn, or if I gave the command too early and have to do it again.

Right now, I am thinking it might be a server-related issue, since I am able to reliably get the expected results on EU3, while I have never seen it work during my normal gameplay on EN1. I also decided to try it out on some of the empty servers that I found - you can see the results below.

Actual behaviour when setting a route (on some servers??) :

image1.thumb.png.d3cd019544e1b940e45e83a48d2512ea.png

Expected behaviour in the same situation:

image2.thumb.png.caa696df953162bc75beaced4bd24146.png

image3.thumb.png.85d0ce2c1e82df267800515743a9cc91.png

Server(s) on which I have tried to reproduce the issue:

• EN1, EN2, PL8 - results in the situation in Image 1
  • EU3, DE3, EN3, ES1 - works as expected
Edited by Spagetton
Edited to fix images

• SIMRAIL Team
Thank you for reporting this issue. A similar problem has already been reported by other users.
Dziękujemy za zgłoszenie tego problemu. Podobny problem był już zgłaszany przez innych użytkowników.