Improved Locomotive Depot Experience, some extras

The locomotive depot appears to be a very large warehouse where you can admire your very own locomotive of choice and step inside. However it is quite basic at this time, some extra features would be great to bring in. I personally woud like to be able to "get up the seat" and walk inside the locomotive. The locomotive depo is quite limited on where you can walk, I would personally love to have these restrictions removed so you can wonder off inside. The depot would be a good place to activate limited features on the locomotive but not drive it away. It would be a very cool place to test some systems out and let the mechanisms "sing" for us, such as air compressors, etc. You could also walk under the locomotive but it appears to be restricted as well. The game speaks about the wheel condition and the stripes on the wheels. You as a train driver could perform inspection of the exterior of the locomotive and maybe ask the engineer team to replace the part but you can simple do the inspection and look. This feature was present in "Take on Helicopters" it follows a similar gameplay.

• I agree 2