Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Blue variants of Passanger wagons

I may be wrong here but I have not yet seen blue passanger wagons. They would look extremely eye watering along with the EU07. And if weathering and rust patches could be applied it would be even more eye watering.

• SIMRAIL Team

There always is a way, but we'd rather focus on finishing what we promised to deliver in the first place, than adding almost extinct sleeping cars in a long gone livery.

• I agree 1

they are almost extinct yes, but not forgotten. There also double decker coaches  two that would also fall into this box. We are thinking of them as well and hope to see them one day. There is intrest in the whole thing.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, GoppelPL said:

The only passenger cars that were (until the 2000s) painted blue were sleeping cars, which we don't have in the game.

aren't the MHE 132xx, 312xx, 452xx and 542xx trains in the current MP timetable sleepertrains?

Edited by T_cave
  • I agree 1

Posted (edited)

You can just look at hungarian trains

We did have polish cars painted blue 😁

It's a shame they were withdrawn and scrapped as these were the comfiest and best cars one could travel in. The ones we have now are boring and don't have coupes (those little 'rooms')

Bokocsi.jpg

Edited by Atoka220
  • I agree 1