Increasing the required level of Juliusz Signal-Box to 4 or 5.

Over the course of the current Early-Access phase of SimRail, I gained the impression that for many new players Juliusz Signal-Box is too difficult for "learning-by-doing". When I was new myself, I had to get some help from other players to operate it, and only after reading a lenghty tutorial in the forum, I was able to fully understand what I am doing. And since then, it has been a dozen or more times that I myself had to help new players to operate it.

I therefore suggest to increase the difficulty-level of Juliusz to 4 or 5 for the reast of the early access-period, or at least until some better introduction or wiki is easily available to new players.

• I agree 2

I have to agree
Juliusz seems simple

I dove head first into it as a complete noob saying it'll be fine to learn how to use the domino table

Ye it lasted like 5 minutes until i had no idea how to clear the signals and players yelling at me to respect their timetables as a passenger train

• I agree 3

Posted (edited)

the idea isnt bad but what signalbox should someone use to learn the domino tables then 🤔 juliusz is the smallest one of all problem is mostly too that dorota is used by someone that dont help at all 😐

i hold it for a good idea to make a tutorial at the test track for the domino panel what you need to do before you can get a domino signalbox in MP 🙂

Edited by Fightdrug
  • I agree 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Fightdrug:

the idea isnt bad but what signalbox should someone use to learn the domino tables then 🤔 juliusz is the smallest one of all problem is mostly too that dorota is used by someone that dont help at all 😐

i hold it for a good idea to make a tutorial at the test track for the domino panel what you need to do before you can get a domino signalbox in MP 🙂

I think Dąbrowa Górnicza Huta Katowice and Będzin are nice signal boxes to learn domino panels. Thay are nearly the same layout but don´t use the hard to use type C interlocking.

• I agree 1

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Friedjof:

I think Dąbrowa Górnicza Huta Katowice and Będzin are nice signal boxes to learn domino panels. Thay are nearly the same layout but don´t use the hard to use type C interlocking.

but bedzin use that entrance signal were you need to switch the other signal first 😮 and huta have a manuell blocking system too and even a crossover behind it

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Fightdrug:

but bedzin use that entrance signal were you need to switch the other signal first 😮 and huta have a manuell blocking system too and even a crossover behind it

The exit signal situation in Będzin is earsier to learn then the typ c interlocking.

Yes it took me like a few mins to figure out why i can't clear będzin exit
However i was already over 100 hours in the game till i figured out what buttons i need to press in juliusz so that i can lock the block and neighbors can release so i'll be able to clear the next train hehh