I dont know if this has been asked before but, why are the 186 locs not equipt with L1 or L2 in Simrail? Because irl they do. 

58 minut temu, Wilgo napisał(a):

I dont know if this has been asked before but, why are the 186 locs not equipt with L1 or L2 in Simrail? Because irl they do. 

Because ETCS is only in Traxx DC3

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wilgo said:

Not in the ones used in the region of Poland the sim covers, 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, adisuper said:

Because ETCS is only in Traxx DC3

Thats not true. I drove the 186 in the Netherlands. See picture

20240526_215054.jpg

• Like 2

Traxx' have an EVC equipped with ETCS capabilities. However i have no idea if the ones in poland have access to the levels. I do know that the SHP system is still a SN (System National) under the EVC. With DC3 or not idk lol.

• I agree 1

15 minutes ago, Wilgo said:

Thats not true. I drove the 186 in the Netherlands. See picture

yes, it may have it on the Dutch network,  but on the Polish network which SimRail is simulating, it doesn't. 

like the pendolino trains tilt in some countries... hence their name, but in Poland the tilting function is locked out.  

• I agree 2

• SIMRAIL Team

As soon as you set the country to Poland, you are left with SHP and ETCS L0 to choose from. As there's virtually no difference between the two, the level 0 ETCS wasn't introduced to the locomotive.

• Thanks 4

18 hours ago, GoppelPL said:

As soon as you set the country to Poland, you are left with SHP and ETCS L0 to choose from. As there's virtually no difference between the two, the level 0 ETCS wasn't introduced to the locomotive.

Ahaaa