Substitute signals operates itself (white flashing)

Hi all

Having constant problems with Ai activating random Sz buttons on the dominoes relay interlocking consoles.

Attached is a picture, I cant even operate these buttons and yet they just start flashing. I had a train in the siding waiting for another train to pass, and the signal activates itself without me doing anything, and has the " so and so sent train number blablabla on a collision course with blablabla " etc etc,

What I've noticed this tends to happen after I leave the CCTV or Timetable screens, then just look at the panel and I see a signal flashing white somewhere. (all domino panels/consoles)

I also noticed on Bukowno panel you cant cancel any wrong routes.

Any Ideas? Hope I'm not the only one?

Cheers

20240524_230435.jpg

• SIMRAIL Team

Hello,

Next time this happens please post here server code and exact date - we will try to search logs for anomalies.

Thank you

Posted (edited)

This seems like a player issue. You don't notice - but you can accidently activate Sz when turning your camera with right mouse click. Had that multiple times.

Next time, look at the counter next to the Sz button - it is increasing when you activated it. When AI did something, it will not increase.

Edited by Moooritz
  • I agree 3

Have had this while changing the view at least 3 times, luckily caught them before any trains run across.

Personally feel that anything involving substitute should require a "CTRL/modifier key" in addition to right click. Sz is a "higher risk" operation and should include barriers against non intentional activation

• I agree 3