Bringing this up in single player because I don't want to cause any grief by trying to have a discussion in the multiplayer area given it's an injection software. But I'm interested in if anyone's been using/used DLSSTweaks for SimRail before. For those who don't know, it's an injector for Nvidia DLSS enabled games that can allow you to change the levels of DLSS resolution scaling, force DLAA instead of DLSS, and a bunch of other nifty things. TAA's been...Unfriendly to my eyes. I do my best to get used to it, but it's...Difficult. DLSS is nice, except the in-cab ghosting on the displays makes me have a very difficult time setting up speed control or ensuring things are set how I'd intend them. Any advice/input/suggestions are wholly welcomed.

Coming back to this, I'm not seeming to have any issues. Far better FPS than TAA, barely any ghosting. Just DLAA functioning plainly. It also doesn't actually effect anything functionally, so it quite literally just makes things look better at no performance cost for AA (unlike TAA). I'm getting really fond of this program for games like this. I do apologize if the devs take any issue, but I'd hope they'd be welcoming for the concept. 

• Like 1