Juiliusz Dispatch Panel Problem

JerryT

There is a problem with the rail line to the SD station from Dorata. I'll attach my log file for you. I was on the N. American server EN3.

When setting up the panel to pass traffic from Doata to SD you can only get one or two trains to work, then you can no longer get the signal to go green.

The reason why a couple of trains from Dorata to SD would run OK, is that the track block on the SD side will clear once a train gets to SD. The problem is that if the track block labeled PWC A B C lights on the left side of the board, it will never clear, even when the train going through clears the SD station. Because of this you will never be able to get a green for the next train you need to send through to SD. I've pressed every button on the board to see if any would clear it, but no go. The only way to clear it is to quit to the main menu, and come back in. When you do the PWC A B C light is out, and the train that was stuck is now coming through the station. Looks like a bug, unless I'm just missing something.

SimRail_log_2024-02-07_15-37-24.txt

Edited by JerryT

• 1 month later...

You need to lock the line when a train from dorota passes your signal. I don't know the button's name in english though but it'll lock the line towards dandówka, the line will turn red from white and when the train arrives there, dandówka releases the lock signalled by a bell and the line turning white from red

• I agree 2

what you mean is the PO button 😉 wait till the signal get back to red and the white bars behind the signal get red and press PO then it should ring and when the train is in danowka it will ring again and you can send the next train 😎

• I agree 1