Cargo locomotive driver floating in the air

Zulnex

I think I posted a topic about this many months ago, but I did not provide a screenshot. This time I was able to do so.

Freight train driver in the image below is floating in the air ahead of his locomotive. His train was passing through the station at permitted speed. Not sure how this could happen.

2.jpg

• SIMRAIL Team
Thank you for reporting this issue. A similar problem has already been reported by other users.
Dziękujemy za zgłoszenie tego problemu. Podobny problem był już zgłaszany przez innych użytkowników.

i think the problem is when you get up while driving that happen 🤔 have notice that ones was changing the lights in the traxx while driving after that people ask me all the time why i stay infront of the loco

when you change views / camera's to look back along your train,  you are looking through your drivers eyes still... hence your character is floating in the position you are viewing the train / scenery from, 

normally this would be no problem, but with a multiplayer driving sim it turns out other players can see your driver when you do this. 

Re Fightdrug's case... maybe the command to destroy the floating character and put the driver back in the driving seat when you have checked your lights are correct didn't get through to the server, so others are seeing your character still floating looking at the licgts, 
Maybe there were 2 drivers, the one in the seat and the one floating in space looking back along the train. 

• I agree 2