EN57 / EN71 Horn keybindings are the wrong way round

Sean the Sheep

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1) Enter and activate the cab for an EN57, so you can start driving.

2) Use the keyboard to blow the horn. By default, 'J' should sound the low horn tone and 'H' the high horn tone.

3) When you press J, the 'High' horn pedal in the cab depresses and the high horn tone blows. 

4) When you press H, the 'Low' horn pedal in the cab depresses and the low horn tone blows.

EXPECTED RESULTS

WHen you press the low horn key, the low horn tone blows.

When you pressd the high horn key, the high horn tone blows.

ahhh... they had the horn key binds backwards in a lot of trains... i noticed it as i use a 2 way joystick switch as my horn lever (EU07 based) so left should be high tone, right low tone. 

The keybinds were fixed with the last hotfix update.... but i guess there was more to it than just switching the key binds, and the animations in some trains need changing too.

Any drivers of the other trains that were affected with the reversed horn keybinds noticed if the horn lever / switch / pedals move the wrong direction? 

• SIMRAIL Team

I inverted keybinds in EN57, E6ACT and maybe EU07 too last week. In EU07 low tone is to the left and hight to the right. I think I checked some photos with stickers remaining when setting it up.