Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Traxx door controls switched & translation of left display (MTD)

Moooritz

Hey. I noticed another bug. The door controls in the Traxx are switched. On the table down is "open" and up is "close", but the text is switched. The text says down is "close" and up is "open". A few pictures:

Screenshot_3.png.e5f4a10810b1cbf7e75c2ca3c765c330.pngScreenshot_2.png.8e5a2cfc9d9e9e32ddb111aaa67b8381.pngScreenshot_4.png.6928aade6dd9030c1c31b8ab163ec8cd.png

Another one: It would be very nice to have the left display (MTD) also in the selected language. In real life you can also choose the language of the loco, so I think it would be cool to add this to the translation. I've managed to translate some parts of the screen with the build-in images, but the whole screen in softkey 8 cannot be translated so far: (the headline can be edited, but not the whole other screen)

image.thumb.jpeg.a374bca22be8ba2c958f16b4adfc1d00.jpeg

Best regards, Moritz

• SIMRAIL Team
Thank you for reporting this issue. A similar problem has already been reported by other users.
Dziękujemy za zgłoszenie tego problemu. Podobny problem był już zgłaszany przez innych użytkowników.