Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

EU07 on Warszawa to Katowice pantograph went down

Emitter

Hi. Sorry if I am just dumb, but when I was driving from Warszawa to Katowice (approximetly before first third) I suddenly lost the current and I was not able to retrieve it again (I also tried turning the whole locomotive off and on again). I think that the reason was that the pantograph dropped down, but possibly I just dropped it later when I was trying to solve it, but when I was restarting the locomotive the problem was that I was not able to raise the pantograph. 

I tried to look for the issue on the forum, but I did not find anything.

SimRail_log_2023-04-28_18-20-25.txt

• SIMRAIL Team
Thank you for reporting this issue. A similar problem has already been reported by other users.
Dziękujemy za zgłoszenie tego problemu. Podobny problem był już zgłaszany przez innych użytkowników.

Had you turned the compressor off by mistake? 

When playing a while ago,  i found that when the air pressure drops too low, the pantograph will drop (as it should in reality)

But i found that the small battery powered compressor is not simulated in SimRail (yet?), so you are then stuck, as you need the main compressor running to make more air to raise the pantograph, but you can't make that air without the converter running, which runs from the overhead line power. 

• I agree 2