Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Difficulties Joining Relay Box Station

Blo0dyMustard

Hello!
I have difficulties joining relay dispatch box before (the signal & switches board is off). However, usually after 2-3 more trial I can get the box running with the board turned on.

But now, and particularly today (14 April 2023), I can't join any relay dispatch box even after 5 times trying

I attach 2 logs below

Thanks, devs!

SimRail_log_2023-04-14_12-33-24.txt SimRail_log_2023-04-14_12-43-18.txt

• 2 weeks later...

For me, relay based boxes worked fine until 2 days ago (April 25). Now I notice that after loading into any dispatch station, it takes several seconds for everything to initialise - setting correct local time, weather, etc. For computer based stations, this doesn't seem to cause any permanent issues, but for the relay based ones, it seems that they never initialise properly; perhaps a timeout issue.

I attach a log based on the Dorota station on EN1 server, 0500 local on 27 April as an example. However, the issue persists at all relay based stations across all EN servers with Dispatch enables (I would presume it occurs on other servers also).

SimRail_log_2023-04-27_11-59-14.txt

• I agree 1