Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Loads for Cargo Trains

• SIMRAIL Team

So, I remember one of the devs saying in chat weeks ago that cargo loads are soon to be implemented. Again, this was weeks ago. For the past couple of days, I've tried asking the same question in the chat, never to get a solid answer.

So what's the deal? Where are the loads for the cargo trains? Why are all of them empty? 

vor 1 Minute schrieb TheShotte:

Do you know which services? Also, is there any way we can see the train weight?

hmm... not sure about the numbers but they come from Myszkow and drive near KATOWICE MUCHOWIEC STASZIC i see them sometimes when i drive a cargo train there ^^

• SIMRAIL Team

So I have not seen a single loaded train in MP still. The only loaded train I have seen anywhere (I know I played the scenario before, maybe that's where I remember it from initially) is in the E186 tutorial scenario. The cars in that scenario are loaded with coal, at least visually. Whether there is any impact on the physics, I honestly do not know because I do not know the E186 enough nor did I compare and contrast it to running empty. 

• I agree 1

vor 13 Minuten schrieb TheShotte:

So I have not seen a single loaded train in MP still. The only loaded train I have seen anywhere (I know I played the scenario before, maybe that's where I remember it from initially) is in the E186 tutorial scenario. The cars in that scenario are loaded with coal, at least visually. Whether there is any impact on the physics, I honestly do not know because I do not know the E186 enough nor did I compare and contrast it to running empty. 

sadly they are really rare right now 😞