AFK button

An AFK button would be very helpful if you want to get a drink or something else. You press the button and then the AI takes over your job for max. 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes the player will be kicked from the server and can rejoin if the player is back. If you are back before the 5 minutes are over, you can simply move on

• Like 2
  • I agree 7

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Gazz292:

Just as long as trolls / greifers don't pull a 'homer simpson' and use a drinky bird to spam the 'i'm still here, don't kick me yet' key 😁

For this i think its also possible to add a "barrier" so the code behind it will count how much in which time the "im not afk" button is clicked. If its clicked to much in a short time then the code can indentify the "player" as bot/afk which will be kicked. Just an idea.

• I agree 1

45 minutes ago, StolleJay said:

For this i think its also possible to add a "barrier" so the code behind it will count how much in which time the "im not afk" button is clicked. If its clicked to much in a short time then the code can indentify the "player" as bot/afk which will be kicked. Just an idea.

So you can have 5 or 10 minutes in total. (I think coffee break is okay, poo break is another story.)