Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

Speed control toggle missing from Keybindings

Lactic

There are only limited keybindings available,

I was told it would be possible to activate every control in the cab to have a keybind assigned to it, but we'd run out of keyboard keys to use long before we reached the end of the list,

Some controls are only found in a certain train and not others, so we'd need a way to assign the same key to multiple controls, i.e. the ones for cruise control do nothing in the EU07, as it doesn't have cruise control, but what if i want to use the + and - keys to operate the shunt/field weakening lever when i am driving the EU07, but the cruise control when in the ELF?

Also, at the moment there's no way to use modifier keys, so as other sims/games use say 'V' for wipers on, and 'Shift V' for wipers off, that can't be done in SimRail (yet?)

• I agree 1

4 hours ago, Gazz292 said:

There are only limited keybindings available,

Also, at the moment there's no way to use modifier keys, so as other sims/games use say 'V' for wipers on, and 'Shift V' for wipers off, that can't be done in SimRail (yet?)

You raise a quite important issue for a simulation. Being able to start something (let's say the wipers) with a key stroke but not being able to stop it with the same key is confusing.

• I agree 1