Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a problem with the new BR 285: As soon as I change the direction of travel (whether by changing the direction switch or by switching driver’s cabs), the cruise control stops working. I can set the target speed, but it’s completely ignored. The train accelerates to its maximum speed unless I reduce the power. It seems that cruise control only works in the direction I started the scenario in, regardless of which cab I’m in and regardless of the position of the direction changer.
Is this a bug, or am I just too stupid?
One more piece of information: When I perform the same maneuvers (changing direction) with the E6ACT (ET25), everything works as intended.
With the electric version of the BR 285, the E186, the behavior is just as faulty. Has this supposed bug always been present in this locomotive, or am I making an operating error?

  • SIMRAIL Team
Posted
Thank you for reporting this issue. A similar problem has already been reported by other users.
Dziękujemy za zgłoszenie tego problemu. Podobny problem był już zgłaszany przez innych użytkowników.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy