cunwad Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Hi, yesterday I was dispatching Lódz Widzew. Because of a mistake of mine I wanted to give a train from Chojny to Widzew a written order in Lódz Dabrowa, because there's no Sz possible. But it isn't possible to choose a train there. You can only choose trains that are in the stations Widzew or Marysin, where you also have the option to give them Sz. The only location, where the written orders really would make sense and would be very helpful, is Lódz Dabrowa, because it hasn't Sz and is blocked, when you do a mistake. In my case I could rejoin to solve this problem. But when you would do a mistake while driving to Chojny on track 2, the train would possibly stuck there.
SIMRAIL Team Admin BOT Posted September 21 SIMRAIL Team Posted September 21 Thank you for reporting this issue! Internal ticket number: #4430 Dziękujemy za zgłoszenie tego problemu! Wewnętrzny numer zgłoszenia: #4430
SIMRAIL Team kojonek2 Posted 11 hours ago SIMRAIL Team Posted 11 hours ago Will be fixed after restart
Recommended Posts