Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I recently purchased Simrail and cannot get the game to launch on Steam. The game starts up, shows the loading video, before a Unity window opens up and the game just exits out.

I have attached my recent .log file, where there's an error "[2026-08-27 18:55:55]: Failed to load 'E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SimRail/SimRail_Data/Plugins\x86_64/OculusXRPlugin.dll', expected x64 architecture, but was Unknown architecture. You must recompile your plugin for x64 architecture." Upon further inspection I noticed that there is no x86_64 folder in SimRail_Data/Plugins.

I have attached the whole log file for anyone willing to assist.

Thank you,
Kacper

SimRail_log_2026-08-27_18-55-54.txt

  • 4 weeks later...
  • SIMRAIL Team
Posted

Verify files on steam. It says in the logs that asset bundle with shaders is corrupted. Check if antivirus is not removing it

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy