Następne podsumowanie tygodnia pojawi się 21.09 | The next summary of the week will be published on 21.09

New Keyboard Controls

TheShotte

• SIMRAIL Team

So, this is in regards to the newly added keyboard controls for all the lights and whatnot. I noticed a bit of an issue whilst driving the EN76. You can turn all the stuff on (cabin light, console light, etc) using the keyboard controls, but you can't turn any of it off. For example - hitting the cabin light key just cycles the light forward from 0, to 1, then 2, finally 3 (then nothing). I tried holding Shift and pressing the key to maybe see if it works in reverse, alas this was not the case. Same issue goes for the instrument lights. When they're off, you hit the key, they go on (to position 1), further pressing the key does nothing. This effectively renders the keyboard controls half-useless. I suggest adding modifier keys (Shift, Control, etc. + KEY) which would allow additional levels of control customization. At the very best, add some sort of way to toggle stuff back (I tried Shift + Light key, but it does nothing).